A SIMPLE, ORIGINAL framework to see more of what matters in
your day-to-day, document it well, and use what you document
to connect with those you care for most.
Practice the WHOLE picture of documenting this season.
Spend 4 delightful weeks on simple, memory-evoking + managing activities to BETTER
tend to the stories of your life with intention + purpose.
The fun part: you can play with other ways to document — beyond the camera — along the way!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN TPP:
- The Intention Reset video series: an intro to TPP’s framework and prompts for introspection + intention setting (Lifetime access)
- Guided Focus Weeks for implementation using TPP’s Core Foundation elements: Observation, Preservation, Expression, & Connection
- A gorgeous, 85 page, printable digital Playbook to use as your story well + action plan that you can keep forever ($149 value alone!)
- Bi-weekly emails for the first 6 weeks for the framework focus weeks + a weekly story or pep talk message
- After you’re initial 6 weeks, you’ll be IN for light, monthly focuses to keep going delivered via email
- 1 Year of access to TPP’s Fam-Style Facebook Community: a small village who gets inspired through LIFE conversations (that feel like those feel-good convos over dinner + drinks with your besties).
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO. YOU’LL:
- become more mindful of the moments you love, but currently don’t SEE + FEEL when in the moment, because #life. YES, we all experience this — me included. With TPP, you’ll start expecting them, watching for them, and noticing them on the daily.
- check off a few past + living memories off of your to-remember list.
- save your photos + writings from getting lost in Digi-Neverland.
- allow your preservation pieces to be a vehicle of connection with those you love the most (you know who they are).
A DEEPER LOOK:
As soon as you join, start here:
THE INTENTION RESET VIDEO SERIES
Before you take action on the framework,
get your story straight. Why are you here?
These bite-sized videos explain each of TPP’s Core Foundations, so that you can see what’s possible and better set your weekly intentions before you begin.
This way, when you’re at the top of each Focus Week, you’ll know exactly what to do to make YOUR Preservation Project a success. (because it’s not one-size-fits-all)
Once you’re set with your intentions, come into the group + tell us about it. As we move forward each week, you’ll visit our group to check-in on what you’re working on, your progress, any setbacks, and DEFINITELY to share some stories with us just for fun!
As you listen to the videos…
(which you’ll complete in about the same time as you’d spend watching This is Us, except better, because This is YOU)
WORK THROUGH THE PLAYBOOK
This PDF playbook deserves to be printed if you can swing it. If not, use it digitally or as a guide with a new journal dedicated to TPP. Either way, USE IT as a container for all your stories, ideas, plans, and more.
This comprehensive playbook includes:
- Action Menus + Doodle (Planning) Pages for each part of TPP’s Framework
- Plenty of reflection questions to help you set intentions
- The Intention Checklist to keep you accountable
- The Real is the New Perfect Exercise with 25 pages to host your stories of the people, places, and experiences who matter
- Extra links + resources to help you along the way
Then, the implementation portion:
Practice paying better attention to one area of your life to refresh + enhance your mindfulness to see more worth documenting.
Now, you’ll ACT on one thing you want to remember or re-connect to: document one thing (whether with your camera, video, or in words – however it feels right).
Next, you’ll decide what role you want your preservation piece to play in your life + take one small step forward, so that it’s not lost in Digi-Neverland.
Finally, you’ll use your Preservation Project to connect well with some who matters, surprising them with pure delight, in one of many ways you’ll learn inside TPP.
“Connecting with my sister on a level that we hadn't connected on since becoming adults. Talking about the details and putting them in a more permanent format helped begin the healing process.” - Dreama Spence
You get to shape your Preservation Project™ how you want — your lens, your pen, your way — by choosing one small action to focus on each week.
Choose something so small, you could roll your eyes at it. Choose simple, because THAT, my friend, is how you sustain your Preservation Project™ long-term.
While the initial 6 weeks are set to a weekly pace, you get to show up for your Preservation Project™ on your own time + have LIFETIME access to the videos!YOU HAD ME AT “LOVE ON YOUR STORY.” I’M SO IN!
SO, ON THE OTHER SIDE OF
THE PRESERVATION PROJECT, YOU’LL HAVE:
- A CLEAN SLATE for how you see + document your life better than before
- A RELIABLE system you can do on repeat with ease (and enjoy doing again & again!)
- Stronger CONNECTION to the stories, people, and experiences of today or have already ended
- FREEDOM from that “grow, grow, grow” hurry through life noise
- A renewed sense of PEACE from all the whiplash change, loss, and even gains we experience in life
- TRUST in yourself that you’ll remember what matters - few moments are a one-hit-wonder (you don’t have operate in fear, trying to remember it all)
- A sustainable way to find your CENTER whenever life gives you lemons (like therapy, but free!)
- A repeatable process to intentionally document your life BETTER, with ease
YOU *MAY* EVEN:
- Tap into a “remember when” that comes with a side of pride + accomplishment as you reflect on your journey or
- Reach hashtag #preserved an under-your-nose, but unnoticed HIGH-VALUE story from your life or
- Start a Legacy Box to update for yourself or for your kids when they leave the nest or
- Save a collection of your Grandma’s best recipes + your Grandpa’s childhood stories or
- Dive into treasures deep inside your family history or
- Those trip photos in 27 different folders? #SORTED (keeping the pictures that actually matter, not just digi-clutter)
- or, my fave, richen a relationship with a thank-you-for-the-memory conversation.
THIS is the long-term Preservation Project
you’re working towards that our experience will re-ignite.
(or maybe spark for the first time)
In managing your energy around your photography, this energy will pour back into your business, too, in the form of how you connect with potential dreamies. The stories that come up in here are perfect for your next batch of blogs, social, and email shares!
SO. DECISION TIME…
Will you wanna remember your season as another segment in The Hurried Life series... behind the laptop, 27,432 photographs of other people’s stories, trying hard to reach the next level?
Or, will you wanna remember…
… the sound of the food sizzling on the BBQ with your friends
…the silly voice you make for that one line in book you’ve read
(and re-read 1000 times) with your kids at night?
…or the gifs you sent to cheer up your client who became a really good friend?
YOU CAN HAVE BOTH.
IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE ONE OR THE OTHER.REGISTER HERE
“The things you think about are at a different level than other classes. They’re not superficial. They involve critical thinking skills that get you to dig deep within yourself.” - Caroline Collins
“People don’t think they’re gonna miss parts of their life. The Preservation Project is about awareness of those moments you’ll miss, so you can DO something now. It’s about less photos, more quality.” - Pam Dubasek
“The Preservation Project helped me pinpoint the things that are “important” and memorable vs the things that aren’t. It helps keep me accountable for the things that really matter.” - Kelly Wagner
“In the work of photography, it’s easy to get bombarded with ideas from everyone else. My goal has always been to be my own self.
DOCUMENTARY IS VERY PERSONAL.
To dig deep and think about a feeling or story, THEN choose when to click the shutter has been very freeing + I’m a better storyteller too.” - Dreama Spence
“Before TPP, I felt flustered and a little lost. Now, I feel calm and collected and have an action plan going ahead.” - Alex Finn
“I'd expected TPP to be more like so many other photography related courses I’ve taken, with a lot of assignments and photos needing to be taken. It was a pleasant surprise that that was not the focus.” - Nicole Miller-Cline
Hi, I'm Marie Masse and I'm kind of obsessed with personal stories with good reason:
As ambitious creatives (that's you + me!) on a mission to serve others with our unique gifts, it's easy for us to SAY we value the stories we live through the years, but often: our actions don't back it up.
“WHO HAS TIME TO SLOW DOWN & THINK ABOUT MEMORIES?!”I hear you, friend.
What if, your STORIES, can be part of a daily celebration that nourishes YOU + the people who matter most?
I'll help you become more aware of when what matters is happening, so that you can RESPOND in a high level way… and use those stories to do wildly awesome things!
What magic + surprises might be in YOUR Preservation Project?
My program will give you RESULTS when you implement the framework.START NOW
THE PRESERVATION PROJECT for?
TPP IS FOR YOU IF:
- you’re an ambitious business owner with a busy life who can’t seem shut your brain off
- let your life story + memories simmer on the back-burner (while giving your best to everyone else)
- you do actively document your life, but let the memories fade in Digi-Neverland or in a dusty, old box
- you want to soak up + feel connected ALL parts of your life - past, present, and future (FORGETTING is a real fear)
- you feel life’s fleeting nature is going WAY too fast (and ready for a slow down)
- you’ve experienced loss or great change and crave re-connection or healing
- you’d feel RELIEF knowing all you + your family stories are #managed with intention
(a process to move forward with)
- sharing old memories + “remember whens” feels totally fun + energizing!
- a SAFE SPACE for sharing (a sisterhood!) sounds dreamy
- you have a partner, no partner, kids at home, empty nest, no kids, does not matter! YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A PHOTOGRAPHER.
- you’re ready to do the light + fun work to step towards PEACE OF MIND from biz (and life) hurricane brain
Jean said:“Once I committed to making a start on this phase, it was really hard to stop! Lately, I’ve been waking up at 5am before everyone’s awake. I make a coffee and start organizing / editing. It’s been great starting my day knowing I’ve made progress in this area.”
Who is THE PRESERVATION PROJECT not for?
TPP IS NOT FOR YOU IF:
- you’re looking for a photography class or how-to’s on things like creating a photo album
- you’re a wallflower at parties: you won’t jump into our group convos or share your stories + memories with us
- don’t believe you have a story worth documenting (hint: we ALL have a beautiful story)
- you think you know-it-all on documenting and ONLY want to use this time to organize / print / share the tens of thousands of pictures you’ve already made (while parts of this is good for that, beware of setting an unrealistic expectation for your time)
- don’t do well being left up to decide their next steps or hung up on doing things “right” (because there’s NO one right way here, but the framework is guidance)
LET’S DO THIS RIGHT:
Before I show you the checkout page and welcome you to TPP, let’s make sure we’re shooting for the same vibe.
The PRESERVATION PROJECT™
I CONFIRM AND AGREE THAT:
- I know this is a self-study EXPERIENCE with a guided framework. To get the most out of the experience, it’s up to me to participate fully.
- Marie is leading the conversation and focus weeks / ideas, but this is not a ticket for unlimited feedback 24/7 through the group, her inbox, or her brain.
- I understand that The Preservation Project™ experience is non-refundable.
- The Focus Weeks will be full of ideas, but it’s up to ME to pick an idea to implement and I will NOT expect to move mountains in 6 weeks.
- I feel GOOD about this investment and am EXCITED to get started!