This will be the FINAL episode hosted on the Fearless and Framed website. Moving forward, all episode show notes will be published under my new brand: Dangerously Good Stories.
I love to reflect on transitioning seasons and invited you along as I reflected on my summer—hoping it’s a chance for you to reflect on the season you’re in alongside me. Then, I answered 3 reader / listener questions.
A few topics covered:
- A breakdown of what our summer looked like: visitors, vacationing, camp, life at home
- The simple moment where I felt like a good mom (and thankful I *noticed*)
- Question Answered: Do you always feel understood?
- Question Answered: What do you prioritize—family, work or something else?
- Question Answered: What was something that helped you live presently in each (work + fam)?
Enjoy the story…
- ASK a question for an upcoming episode. Send me an email marie at fearlessandframed.com
- Bookmark Dangerously Good Stories to continue visiting Intentional Documentary’s show notes.
Bookmark this episode by pinning this: