This month’s story is Sara and the Beach House and comes from photographer Angela Douglas Ramsey. This is from Angela’s personal project and spoke deeply to me, which I’ll share more about after the reading.
Enjoy the story.
Ah I just love sharing these stories!
- What did Sara and the Beach House spark for you?
- Who’s a person in your life that documenting them could lead to a stronger bond?
- What meaningful spaces are in your life that have stories that live in your mind that you’d love to see in a tangible format?
Ok before you go, would you like to hear more of these stories and reflection prompts?
If you’re saying, “Yes, more please!” I’ve got great news! Stories, just like this, will be a huge part of the new, Intentional Documentary Community coming this fall!
I can’t tell you much more right now, but get on the waitlist to hear all the details of the IDC first.
Visit fearlessandframed.com/community to get on the waitlist now.
Our #1 goal is to put the heart of documenting first: the stories, not how perfectly they were recorded, and celebrate that. In a fast-paced world, we’re slowing down to pay attention to the stories of your life and you’ll use them as a guide to live out what matters most. Goodbye noise, hello intention.
Until next time, stop looking so hard for your next photo.
Slow down and start allowing your memory to serve up opportunities to record what matters most when you’re not even looking.
Have a great week!
- Angela’s Full Story on the FF Journal
- Join the *new* community wait list
Like this story? Bookmark it by pinning this: