We’re talking all about getting your phone photos OFF of your phone! I’ll share how I keep my phone Photos app (iPhone girl over here) at ZERO, which feels pretty magical in a day where we’re documenting e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g all the time.
If you’re anything like me, you despise getting that notification: “Your storage is almost full.”
You go to make a picture or video and can’t, because it tells you, “Your storage is full.”
Ahhh hate that, but good news, NO MORE.
In this solo ep, you’ll hear:
- how I my clear-my-Photos-app process, so you can get started on YOURS
- how I make my phone photo books (so quick & simple!)
- the company I use today (you’ll LOVE them)
- and about 12(ish) different things to put in your photo books that you may not have thought of
15 Great Additions to Your Phone Photo Books
For those 12, which turned into 15 things, I’ve made a checklist for you. Mainly, I want you to put it somewhere visible, so that you REMEMBER to grab these treasures for your next phone photo book.
Here’s a few examples from my last book:
So sorry these photos don’t do my book justice! It was nearly dark and shooting one-handed 😉
PLEASE for the love: Tag me in your IG stories or wherever you share on social media, so I can see your next phone photo book!
- Save the 15 Great Additions to Your Phone Photo Books Checklist
- Artifact Uprising
- Connect with me: Intentional Documentary™ Podcast group
- (For Photographers) Peek at the Awesome Things Happening in Documentary Family Photography this month
- (For Story-Keepers) Create your To-Shoot List here (more like, to-remember list!)
MY SUBTLE ASK:
- REALLY digging this podcast?: Leave me / IDP a quick review! This will help me get us AMAZING guests for your listening pleasure. #helpmehelpyou
Like this ep? Bookmark by pinning this: