This episode’s guest is very near + dear to my heart – the words don’t seem enough for this intro! Eboni Rivera is our Community Ambassador here at Fearless and Framed®. She’s a talented photographer and is someone who gives back a lot with her photography too.
I don’t know how she does it all. There’s so many times where her kids have been sick, on break, or something’s going on at their school and she’s always participating for them AND showing up to support me / Fearless and Framed (in some of my “I-need-to-be-talked-off-the-edge” moments). She’s so good at getting me out of my own head.
She’s an amazing person all around and I’m excited for YOU to have a dose of Eboni too!
In this ep, we get into:
- What photography is to Eboni + how it fits into her life + all the ways she’s using it to give back
- A mini portfolio review on the body of her work: all about “connection” and what this looks like for her (proof “connection” isn’t a blanket term across photography)
- How Eboni gets those connective images
- The dialogue we have in looking at our own work – a message all photogs need to hear
- Eboni’s emerging role as a mentor, which I love watching unfold for her!
- The shift in her own voice and how she’s started showing up online – a transformation worth learning about!
Enjoy the story.
- Download this ep’s Mini Mag right here
- Podcast Guest: Eboni Rivera Website | Instagram | Facebook
- Eboni’s work on F&F: Bringing Your Camera to Girls’ Day
- Rock the display of your 365 project with a Photoshop Calendar Template
- (For Story-Keepers) Create your To-Shoot List here (more like, to-remember list!)
- Foundations mentioned: The Gold Hope Project, Beauty Revived, Spectrum Inspired, and The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS)
Like this ep? Bookmark by pinning this: