Today, I re-listened to this convo with Justine Curran. It happened more than a few months back, so today it felt like something new. I’ve gotta tell ya, I was lit the hell up listening to this thing!
It re-ignited my excitement for our convo, but also for the podcast as a whole + what WE’RE gonna do with this thing. And, I mean WE. You’re included in that, because you’re gonna help me drive this thing when I hear from you in the iTunes reviews.
All in all, this is a wonderful convo to listen to from start to finish, PACKED with stories + lessons learned.
Grab the Mini Mag that accompanies this episode here:
- Justine’s photography journey up until now
- the moment that changed her path after spending so much time being a client pleaser (order-taker mode, as I lovingly call it)
- when she started to understand who she was as a photographer + how she shaped her business to allow her to be more HER, including the client communication shifts that needed to happen
- Justine as an artist – her point of view around family connection, which isn’t just a buzz-wordy thing. It’s something she lives + breathes in her work, brand, and family model at home
- the Iconic Photo she submitted (and omgosh get the Mini mag below! I’d never see what she FEELS about this picture without her powerful backstory.)
- her unexpected compositions + how she does this
- invading clients’ space + how she warms up her clients
And yeah, gonna stop here. DEFINITELY get the Mini Mag to follow along as you’re listening.
- Download this ep’s Mini Mag right here
- Podcast Guest: Justine Curran Website | Facebook | Instagram
- Great Article with Justine: The Realistic Mum
- Polish Your Biz: Client Guide Template for Documentary Photographers
- Connect Deeper with Clients: The Questionnaires
- (For Story-Keepers) Create your To-Remember List here
- Justine on F&F: Self-Portraits of Maternity Inspired Through Peri-Natal Depression
Like this ep? Bookmark by pinning this: