Whether you’re trying to keep up at home, in your photography journey, or in your business, let’s (re)gain total clarity on what matters to help you stay focused – without the pressure – on your values.
Here’s the highlight reel of Episode 001 on the Intentional Documentary™ Podcast:
- Why is mindfulness important (why we’re talkin’ mindfulness on a photography podcast)?
- 7 Ways to Total Gain Clarity on What Matters (example: a then + now photo project!)
- ONE Eye-Opening Exercise That Was Most Valuable for Me
- Download this ep’s Mini Mag right here
- Connect with me: Intentional Documentary™ Podcast group
- (For Photographers) Peek at the Awesome Things Happening in Documentary Family Photography this month
- (For Story-Keepers) Create your To-Shoot List here (more like, to-remember list!)
- Nikki Elledge Brown: Website • Naptime Empires (Join her Playground – which is how I learned about her Trimester of Awesome!)
- Susan Ferraro
- The Happiness Project book by Gretchen Rubin
- Morning Pages article
- The Preservation Project experience
MY SUBTLE ASK:
- Use #fearlessandframed on IG to share your “simple pictures with big backstories” WITH A STORY behind the picture
- REALLY digging this podcast?: Leave me / IDP a quick review! This will help me get us AMAZING guests for your listening pleasure. #helpmehelpyou
What the hell’s a Mini Mag?
With some episodes, we’ll publish a keepsake mini-magazine that includes: the photos we gush over, a transcript of the entire episode (highlighting the biggest takeaways), bookmark all the links you might need later, and sometimes more about our guests, more pictures, and secret content not in the actual episode. Totally free. Enjoy! Download this ep’s Mini Mag right here
Wanna bookmark Gain Total Clarity on What Matters Most? Pin this: